How to Make a Request

Obtaining a Request Form or Submitting a Request Electronically

You may obtain a Request for Government Records Form by

Who at the university should receive a completed “Request for Government Record” form?

All completed forms should be forwarded to the OPRA Administrator at the Office of Custodian of Records, who has sole authority to provide or deny access to university records under OPRA.  Completed forms may be mailed, emailed, faxed, or delivered to the  Office of the University Custodian of Records at the contact information listed below.  Your request will be considered officially accepted once it is received by the University OPRA Administrator.

Mr. Daniel Faltas, Esq.
Office of the University Custodian of Records

OPRA Administrator
65 Bergen St., Suite 1346
Newark, New Jersey 07101-1709
Phone: 973-972-1981
Fax: 732-235-8225